Are you searching for a New Jersey Driveway Company? Is your driveway chipping, or are you just looking to upgrade? Let Old English Paving help you to learn all your options when it comes to this project. When dealing with Old English Paving you’ll notice we do our best to educate you on the techniques used to professionally install a driveway. Many companies will perform a very quick inspection of your driveway, hit you with a quote and that’s all. Old English Paving will take the time to discuss all your options, and the benefits of each. While we are asphalt paving experts, we do not expect you to be as well. This is why we take the time to educate you on all the critical steps to take while considering a new driveway construction.
Some of these critical steps in asphalt paving are often ignored by contractors looking to get in and get out! Old English Paving has been called upon many times to repair poorly installed driveways installed by these fly by night companies. Old Style Paving takes into consideration:
- Safe and Sufficient Excavation – digging out the ground to accept the sufficient amount of asphalt for the application.
- Sufficient Subgrade Depth and Preparation – This is the prepared surface for the new asphalt to be applied onto.
- Weather – Old English takes great care in installing asphalt driveways only when the weather wont affect the asphalts quality.
- Asphalt Cure Time – It is imperative that your new asphalt have suffcient time to cure before being driven on.
- Surrounding Areas – Your landscape or surrounding areas can help or hurt your new asphalt.
- Professional Workmanship – This is the most important facor, as it covers all the other conditions that need to be met for a quality asphalt job.
As you can see, asphalt paving services can be a little overwhelming. Hire a New Jersey Driveway Company that has the experience to install your asphalt correctly and quickly. We offer free consultations and look forward to working with you!